No, your Clozer user profile data is not synced to Salesforce. Clozer will copy certain data from your Salesforce profile to your Clozer profile the first time you login to Clozer with Salesforce. However, after that initial login user profile data is not synced for security and privacy reasons.
Articles in this section
- How does the Clozer Other Email field get synced to Salesforce?
- How does the Salesforce Opportunity Stages field sync with a Clozer Deal?
- Does Clozer sync Activities with Google?
- Is the Salesforce Task field Status synced to Clozer?
- How frequently is my data synced between Clozer and other services such as Salesforce or Google?
- Is my user profile data synced with Salesforce?
- How does the Salesforce Task Comments field get mapped and synced to a Clozer Activity?
- How does the Clozer Activity Type field get mapped and synced to a Salesforce Task or Event?